Monday, April 27, 2009
Module 6 Question 2
I enjoyed Modules three and four, module three’s Multiple Intelligences Test provided me with the insight to understanding and becoming a more effective teacher. Secondly, understanding my own personality further assists me to understand how others, especially students interact with me and why. I was surprised that I enjoyed researching data about decision support mechanisms, but was thoroughly surprised of how helpful individuals were about obtaining pertinent information about company products. (Although, they saw me as a potential buyer and had interest in making money off of their referrals and information given) But, the research was interesting in learning how different decision support mechanisms worked, were evaluated, and how successful they were in other institutions. I have used numerous charting systems, some good and some bad, but have never evaluated how the same system works in other institutions or under other pretenses, the results were interesting and highly diversified. But, if asked, my favorite topics are always testing who I am, what makes me tic, or how to define my teaching style around current research or evidence based practice. So the Multiple Intelligence’s Test was right up my alley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment